Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.Job description
Manage IKEA’s marketing annual plan and campaigns for KSA and Bahrain to deliver on brand and business objectives.
As the Country Marketing Leader, you will be responsible to:
- Lead on planning and executing all marketing campaigns to effectively deliver on strategy.
- Ensure campaigns are timely planned and executed with quality.
- Secure all brand guidelines and tone of voice are part of every work being communicated.
- Track and steer marketing performance to deliver on goals.
- Define target segments and integrate consumer insights for greater local relevancy.
- Work closely with the commercial team while activating the commercial calendars.
- Track & manage marketing budgets with continuous efforts to optimize spend.
- Prepare and present marketing performance reports.
- Work closely with agency partners on media, creative, social media, digital and PR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- Marketing certifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing within top-tier brands.
- Advertising, digital or media agency experience or background is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fast and diligent with keen eye on details and quality.