The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
Optimize the IKEA shopping experience in your shop and store to secure satisfied customers and increase sales. Maximize sales in your area of responsibility using knowledge of your particular product range, your top- sellers, 3 Aces and 1 King and the local market and customers. You use IKEA tools and the experience and expertise of your colleagues. You support the efficient working of the IKEA mechanical sales system to ensure the continued success of the IKEA Concept.
You actively work towards fulfilling the four tasks of the IKEA store:
• To act as a highly efficient, and staffed sales mechanism.
• To show home furnishing solutions full of inspiring home furnishing ideas.
• To serve as a well-qualified home furnishing specialist.
• To provide a day out for the whole family.
- You actively approach customers who you see require additional help.
- You identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- You understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- You keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- You convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- You understand the store and department action plans. You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- You actively offer all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a better shopping experience for them.
- You lead and/or support the implementation of planned commercial activities involving your department throughout the store.
- You ensure you maximize sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the top- selling and prioritized products (e.g. overstock/ over tag).
- You demonstrate the ability to analyze and adjust sales space capacities based on system parameters (sales location management) to secure high stock availability.
- You are familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- Any security breaches must be notified concerned authority and manager.
- Be aware of all security related emergency response and follow the policy and procedures.
- I adhere to IKEA supply chain and security policy, and report to concern manager in case of any identified security breaches.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused service industry.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of actively selling through understanding customers and their needs.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and ability to work with high urgency.
* Local employment regulations applies